Funny Candy Names
FUNNY CANDY NAMES. candy bars for weddings. candy shop song lyrics
Funny Candy Names
- Used to emphasize that something is unpleasant or wrong and should be regarded seriously or avoided
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; “an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls”; “an amusing fellow”; “a comic hat”; “a comical look of surprise”; “funny stories that made everybody laugh”; “a very funny writer”; “it would have been laughable if it hadn’t hurt so much”; ”
- Causing laughter or amusement; humorous
- Expressing a speaker’s objection to another’s laughter or mockery
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); “she told a funny story”; “she made a funny”
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; “a curious hybrid accent”; “her speech has a funny twang”; “they have some funny ideas about war”; “had an odd name”; “the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves”; “something definitely queer about this town”; “what a rum fellow”; “singular
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; “sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me”
- A word or set of words by which a person, animal, place, or thing is known, addressed, or referred to
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; “his name really is George Washington”; “those are two names for the same thing”
- Someone or something regarded as existing merely as a word and lacking substance or reality
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; “They named their son David”; “The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader”
- A famous person
funny candy names – Our Name
These are fun! Do it if you’re bored, and yes if you were added to this photo it means you were tagged. (Don’t do it if you don’t want to)
1. YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (first pet & street you grew up on)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Tutti Frutti Choc Chip
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (father’s & mother’s middle names )
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Bacon Willow Tree
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour")
The Drawing Rain Tour
Things were very hot that year.
All the wax was melting in the trees.
He would climb balconies, climb everywhere, do anything for her, oh Danny boy.
Thousands of birds, the tiniest birds, adorned her hair.
Everything was gold.
One night the bed caught fire.
He was handsome and a very good criminal.
We lived on sunlight and chocolate bars.
It was the afternoon of extravagant delight.
Danny the daredevil.
Candy went missing.
The days last rays of sunshine cruise like sharks.
I want to try it your way this time.
You came into my life really fast and I liked it.
We squelched in the mud of our joy.
I was wet-thighed with surrender.
Then there was a gap in things and the whole earth tilted.
This is the business.
This, is what we’re after.
With you inside me comes the hatch of death.
And perhaps I’ll simply never sleep again.
The monster in the pool.
We are a proper family now with cats and chickens and runner beans.
Everywhere I looked.
And sometimes I hate you.
Friday — I didn’t mean that, mother of the blueness.
Angel of the storm.
Remember me in my opaqueness.
You pointed at the sky, that one called Sirius or dog star, but on here on earth.
Fly away sun.
Ha ha fuck ha you are so funny Dan.
A vase of flowers by the bed.
My bare blue knees at dawn.
These ruffled sheets and you are gone and I am going too.
I broke your head on the back of the bed but the baby he died in the morning.
I gave him a name.
His name was Thomas.
Poor little god.
His heart pounds like a voodoo drum.